Location Reveal!!


It's been a very long 4 months waiting to find out where I am going to be making magic!! With QSFB you can literally be placed anywhere so there was no way to even guess where I would be placed!! Now that we are a week away from check-in, they sent out itineraries earlier today so I finally know!! I'm going to be making magic in...





None of these!! ;) 

I guess they thought I was going to miss the snow and ice back at home (NOT) because I found out today that I will be making magic at Lottawatta Lodge at Blizzard Beach!! I definitely was not expecting to be in a water park but I can't wait to see what all this magical snowed-over ski resort will bring! 

Now that I know all my appointment times, housing complex, and location, I cannot wait to leave for my magical adventure in just four days!! 

Have a Magical Day!! 
xoxo, Hannah

Comments