One Month in Florida!

This post is pretty delayed but I wanted to recap my first month here in Florida! Its been incredible! I won't write about every single day but write about some of my favorite things that happened. 

Overall recap- My first month flew by in a flash. It was filled with finally becoming a cast member, getting adjusted to Orlando traffic, earning my ears, eating fun places, and of course going to the parks all the time! It's been an absolute blast here and I can't believe it's already been a month! 

The best days- 
  • Check in day- There is no way to put into words the emotions that came with check-in day. It was so nice to finally be in Florida and to meet my roommates! That night Audrey, Ellie, Bri, and I all went to Rainforest Cafe in Disney Springs which was a blast!
  • Traditions- Again... no words. Finally becoming a cast member was a dream come true. Being in the park for the first time as a cast member and watching Happily Ever After that night felt just a little more magical. 
  • Tomorrowland Afternoon- The afternoon Audrey and I did all of the Tomorrowland attractions to celebrate Carousel of Progress' and Space Mountain's birthday. 
  • Kitchen Sink- One night Audrey, Kayla, Courtney, Shelby, and I all went to Beaches and Cream to conquer the famous Kitchen Sink. The thing is huge and we tried our best but couldn't quite finish it! 
  • Rainy Magic Kingdom day-  One afternoon Kayla and I were in Magic Kingdom when Florida weather came into full effect and it started raining out of nowhere. We enjoyed escaping the rain by watching our favorite Country Bears have a Jamboree, got a last minute fastpass to Peter Pan's Flight, then watched Festival of Fantasy with a very little crowd surrounding us! 
  • Late night scan-in- I was getting off of a full day of training when Audrey texted me that her and Courtney were at Magic Kingdom and going to get in line for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at park close and asked if I wanted to join. I headed straight to the TTC after work and scanned into Magic Kingdom 10 minutes before closing. It ended up being such a fun night riding 7DMT then spending some time on Main Street where Courtney got to see "A Kiss Goodnight" for the first time! 
  • First solo Studios day- Right now all Cast Members are blocked out of Hollywood Studios because of the crowds the new attractions are bringing in. Because of that, you can only go if you have a separate ticket or an Annual Pass. That means most days I go to Studios I go alone which I have learned to love! Studios is such a fun park and getting to have my first solo day there allowed me to do so much! I saw so many shows I had never seen before and even get some last minute fastpasses! 
  • Earning my Ears- Such a good day!! I got to finally take off my training banner and tested my knowledge of Asia stands! 
  • A Wild Day- Audrey and I decided to get up early one morning and rope drop Flight of Passage at Animal Kingdom. She had to work so after FOP she headed to work while I stayed at DAK. I had a few other fastpasses and after getting a couple more attractions done I realized I had done almost every attraction in DAK that was opened that day! I then made it my goal to finish and do every attraction so after getting lunch at Satuli Canteen and a last minute Navi River Journey I completed my challenge!
  • Magical day in the Kingdom- I had rope dropped Magic Kingdom one day with Audrey and some of her work friends so when they all left for work I stayed at MK and met up with Kayla. We got lunch, met some fun characters, watched Festival of Fantasy (where Flynn Rider waved and winked at me- AHH) then ended the day by watching Happily Ever After at the Polynesian and finally getting to meet my sweet friend Rebecca who I had been talking to for over a year when applying for the program! I can't wait for lots of park days with her!
  • Roommate Breakfast and World Showcase- One day all of schedules in our apartment finally lined up to where we could all go out for breakfast. We went to Trail's End which was super tasty! We had an awesome server and had a great time! After breakfast, Kayla, Courtney, Audrey, and I all went to spend the afternoon in Epcot. It was one of the best afternoons exploring the art festival and we made so many memories! 
  • Hoop Dee Doo- After a fun day in the parks, I went with Audrey and her parents to the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue. I had never been, but it was SO much fun!! The dinner was delicious and the show was hilarious! Definitely a night to remember! 
  • Epcot Evac and a Magical Evening- My friend, Rebecca and I finally got to have our first park day together in Epcot! We did lots of attractions before I went to Electric Umbrella to get lunch. After ordering and paying for my lunch the fire alarms started going off. Everyone was leaving but I was still waiting for my chicken nuggets haha! Later that evening I met Audrey after work in Magic Kingdom where we started dancing around during Happily Ever After. It was so fun and was just one of those nights I felt overwhelming blessed to be here! 
No photo description available.No photo description available.No photo description available.No photo description available.

Image may contain: 2 people, including Hannah Dean, indoor

Image may contain: Hannah Dean, smiling, standing

Image may contain: Hannah Dean, smiling, standing and outdoor

Image may contain: 2 people, including Hannah Dean, people smiling, people standing and outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and outdoor

Image may contain: 5 people, including Hannah Dean, Courtney Reel and Shelby Klotter, people smiling, people sitting, table, indoor and food

Image may contain: Hannah Dean, smiling, sky and outdoor

Image may contain: 3 people, including Courtney Reel and Hannah Dean, people smiling, night and outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing, tree and outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing, tree, hat, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: Hannah Dean, smiling

Image may contain: 6 people, including Hannah Dean, people smiling, people sitting

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

Image may contain: 3 people, including Hannah Dean, people smiling, people standing, possible text that says 'ARIN AROUND THE WORL'

Image may contain: Hannah Dean and Rebecca Carey, people smiling, people standing

Image may contain: Hannah Dean, smiling, standing

Image may contain: 4 people, including Hannah Dean, people smiling, people standing

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people sitting and text

Image may contain: 6 people, including Hannah Dean and Courtney Reel, people smiling, people sitting, sky and outdoor

Image may contain: 3 people, including Courtney Reel and Hannah Dean, people smiling, people sitting, shoes and outdoor

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people sitting

Image may contain: Hannah Dean, smiling

Image may contain: Hannah Dean, smiling, standing, child, sky, outdoor and water

Image may contain: Hannah Dean, smiling, sitting and outdoor

Image may contain: 2 people, including Hannah Dean, people smiling, people eating, people sitting and food

Image may contain: Hannah Dean and Rebecca Carey, people smiling, people standing and outdoor

Image may contain: 2 people, including Hannah Dean, people smiling, people standing, night, shorts and outdoor

Image may contain: 2 people, including Hannah Dean, people smiling, people standing, night and shorts

Visitors- We are so blessed to have so many people that are going to be coming to Florida while we're here! Visitors started our first week and it's been so great getting to see familiar faces!! 

Image may contain: 4 people, including Hannah Dean, people smiling, people standing, sky and outdoor
We got to catch lunch with Mike and Barb at Columbia Harbor House our first week! It was so nice to catch up and see them for a while! 

Image may contain: 3 people, including Hannah Dean, people smiling, people standing, sunglasses and outdoor
It was a lot of fun to see Don, Janet, Megan, Cole, and Addison for a while one afternoon and to do some attractions with them in Magic Kingdom!! 

Image may contain: Eric Dean and Hannah Dean, people smiling, people standing and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting, tree, child, crowd and outdoor
It was so nice to have my dad down for a couple days! We got to rope drop Hollywood Studios, got boarding group 8 for Rise, had a great lunch at Whispering Canyon, and got to see the Superbowl MVP parade which was really neat to be there for!

Image may contain: 4 people, including Hannah Dean, people smiling, people standing, sky and outdoor
 It was great to get to spend a couple days with Audrey's parents in the parks!! 

Month one was great and I'm very excited to see what is in store for month two! 

Have a magical day!! 
xoxo, Hannah 

Comments