Month #2

Overall Recap- My second month absolutely flew by in Florida!! It was filled with so much and I finally got transferred to my home location at Blizzard Beach which is really exciting!! I got to have my first Cast Member preview this month and made lots of memories with lots of fun visitors! It's crazy that it's already been another month!

The best days- 
  • Valentine's day- Celebrating Valentine's day in Walt Disney World was so much fun! We started the morning by having breakfast at Bon Voyage on the Boardwalk. I got to see my main Valentine, Flynn Rider and it was such a fun morning out with Courtney, Kayla, and Audrey! After breakfast, we headed to Magic Kingdom for an hour before I had to head to work. 
  • Studios day- Audrey and I had found out that Bo Peep had to return to her sheep and was only going to be in Andy's backyard seasonally so we decided to get up one morning to see her! After scoring group 34 for Rise of the Resistance, we got Woody's Lunch Box for breakfast (and got to see our friend, Ashlyn working!) then met Woody and Bo! We got to meet a few other friends before doing Rise. I had to leave for work, but decided to come back to Studios after getting off after picking up a Smugglers Run fastpass. I ended up doing all of the Star Wars attractions that day then got to see my friend, Rebecca, earning her ears to end the night!! 
  • Fifties and Fantasmic!- After mom and Hailey got on their magical express, Audrey and I headed over to Hollywood Studios for dinner at 50s Prime Time. It was such a tasty meal! After dinner we spent some time watching some shows around Studios, rode Tower of Terror and Rockin', then we both watched Studios' nighttime show, Fantasmic! This was my first time watching and it was so good!! 
  • BEARy fun dinner- One evening after work I met Audrey in Magic Kingdom to go to dinner at Crystal Palace. It has been years since I had last eaten there so it was so fun to visit Pooh Bear and all his friends!
  • A day on property- Some of my favorites day on my program were days I didn't have much of a plan and just spent time on property. One day I met Rebecca in Magic Kingdom where we got breakfast at Sleepy Hallow before meeting Rapunzel and Tiana and spending some time on Main Street. After leaving Magic Kingdom, I met Courtney at Hollywood Studios for her cast preview. It was so fun being in Studios with her since she was blocked out besides that day! I ended the night by riding the skyliner over to Epcot with Bri and Audrey to visit the Arts festival on the last night! We also tried the new Regal Eagle QSR which was delicious! It was a full day but made my heart so happy!
  • Cast Preview- One of the perks of being a cast member is that if there is a new attraction opening they will open signups for cast members to preview the attraction before it opens to the public. I got to do my first cast member preview for Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway! I was blown away by the technology used in the attraction and highly recommend trying it out next time you're visiting Hollywoodland!
  • Late night bowling- One night after work Bri, Ellie, Audrey, and I all went to Splitsville in Disney Springs to go bowling! It was a lot of fun and we got to try their cheese fries which were delicious!
  • A wicked night- After a full day in the parks with grandpa Dave and grandma Sandy I went to the Villains After Hours Event in Magic Kingdom. This is a special ticketed event for only a certain number of guests. I went with Ellie, Bri, Audrey, Courtney, and my friend Kristen from work! It was a super fun night eating all the complementary snacks, riding a blackout Space Mountain, seeing live Pirates in Pirates of the Caribbean, and getting to ride my favorite attraction, Splash Mountain, since it was finally out of refurbishment!
  • Kingdom visit- One morning I met up with Rebecca in Magic Kingdom and we rode Splash Mountain before getting some lunch on the Hub Grass. We rode Space Ranger Spin and got a snack before heading out. I went to pick up some costumes and after visiting Magic Kingdom costuming I decided to go back to the park. I ended up meeting Cinderella and Elana, saw my roommate Courtney working at the Emporium, and getting to have my own log on Splash Mountain!! 
  • Unexpected magic- Some of the best days would be when I was hanging out in Magic Kingdom then would see that Rebecca was there too! One afternoon I was grabbing some Starbucks when I saw she was waiting for Festival of Fantasy. It was so fun to get to swoon over Flynn with her in the parade!
  • ER Visit and a night in Hollywood- I know it has to look odd that I have an ER visit on my best days, but it's not as bad as it sounds haha! Working at one of the top tourist destinations also comes with being exposed to lots of germs. One of my roommates wasn't feeling the best and because she had to miss work, she had to get a note from the Emergency Room excusing her from that. I went with her to get checked out and get the note and although it wasn't fun being in a hospital, it was fun to get to spend an afternoon with her! After getting back to the apartment I decided to head into Hollywood Studios. I met Audrey's parents there for a little bit then rode Tower of Terror and Mickey and Minnie's again. 
  • Trip around the World- After church one Sunday Courtney, Emily, and I headed to Epcot. We did almost every attraction in the park, got to try some Flower and Garden treats, then ended our night by being the last boat on Frozen Ever After! 
  • Slow Afternoon- After going grocery shopping and hanging around the apartment, I met Courtney at the Polynesian for some pulled pork nachos and dole whip! After she left for work, I took a couple laps around on the monorail loop to get caught up on some blogs before heading to Magic Kingdom for an hour to watch Royal Friendship Faire and ride Splash!
  • Last trip to DAK- It's a pretty bittersweet thought that on this visit to Animal Kingdom I didn't know it was my last. I was missing some of my friends I worked with so I decided to head over there after work. I got to ride the Safari and Everest, then saw some work friends and got fries from Kamals. I grabbed a Bugs and Grub cone that I had been wanting to try since I made hundreds of them at work before heading over to get in line for Flight of Passage. Every once in a while I would ride an attraction and it would just feel different. That night, Flight felt very different. I noticed new things and was in awe all over again with the attraction. Even though I didn't know it at the time, I am so glad my last flight during my program felt that special. 
  • Last trip to Epcot- Again, I didn't know this was going to be my last time visiting Epcot on my program. I knew the parks were closing and wanted to get a Violet Lemonade since I thought it was going to be two weeks before having another. I rode some attractions, got a last minute fastpass to Frozen Ever After, got two violet lemonades, met Minnie and Donald, and took a walk around World Showcase. It was a fun solo night in Epcot! 
Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and outdoor

Image may contain: 2 people, including Hannah Dean, people smiling, people sitting and indoor

Image may contain: 2 people, including Hannah Dean, people smiling, people standing and indoor

Image may contain: 2 people, including Hannah Dean, people smiling, people standing, night and shorts

Image may contain: Hannah Dean, smiling, hat

Image may contain: 7 people, including Courtney Reel and Hannah Dean, people smiling

Image may contain: 2 people, including Hannah Dean, people smiling

Image may contain: 4 people, including Hannah Dean, people smiling, people sitting and text

Image may contain: 3 people, including Hannah Dean and Rebecca Carey, people standing

Image may contain: 3 people, including Courtney Reel and Hannah Dean, people smiling, closeup
Image may contain: 2 people, including Hannah Dean, people standing, plant, tree, child and outdoor

Image may contain: 6 people, including Brianna Taylor, people standing and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people

Image may contain: 2 people, including Hannah Dean, indoor

Image may contain: Brianna Taylor and Hannah Dean, shorts

Image may contain: Hannah Dean, standing, stripes and outdoorImage may contain: Hannah Dean, standing, stripes and outdoor

Image may contain: Hannah Dean, indoor

Image may contain: 1 person

Image may contain: 2 people, including Hannah Dean, people standing

Image may contain: 1 person

Image may contain: 3 people, including Courtney Reel and Hannah Dean, text

Image may contain: 10 people, including Hannah Dean

Image may contain: 4 people, including Brianna Taylor and Hannah Dean, people standing

Image may contain: Hannah Dean and Rebecca Carey, people standing, sky and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, sky and outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person

Image may contain: 3 people, including Hannah Dean, selfie, closeup and indoor

Image may contain: plant, flower and nature

Image may contain: 7 people, including Hannah Dean and Courtney Reel, people standing and outdoor

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing and night

Image may contain: 4 people, including Courtney Reel and Hannah Dean, people standing

Image may contain: 2 people, including Hannah Dean, possible text that says '*ಂತಾ FROZEN ever after'

Image may contain: one or more people, plant, sky and outdoor

Image may contain: Courtney Reel and Hannah Dean

Image may contain: one or more people and food

Image may contain: one or more people

Image may contain: drink, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: Hannah Dean, standing and hat

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor

Image may contain: 6 people

Visitors- 
Image may contain: Hannah Dean and Corrine P. Sandefer, people smiling, people standing, shoes and outdoor
It was so nice to see Kat and her mom, Corrine for a bit on Valentines day as they were down visiting!! 

Image may contain: 5 people, including John A Sharma, Hannah Dean and Amanda Sharma, people smiling, people standing and outdoor
It was such a nice surprise when I was walking out of Magic Kingdom for work and I saw the Sharmas coming into the park! 

Image may contain: 3 people, including Hannah Dean and Stephanie Anderson Dean, people smiling, people standing, sky and outdoor

Image may contain: 10 people, people smiling, text

Image may contain: 3 people, including Hannah Dean and Stephanie Anderson Dean, people smiling, people standing and night

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, night and outdoor

Image may contain: 4 people, including Stephanie Anderson Dean and Hannah Dean, people smiling

Such a fun weekend having my mom and Hailey down! We got to go to all four parks and had a tasty lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern! We rode so many attractions and made lots of memories!

 Image may contain: 3 people, including Sandy Vail Anderson and Hannah Dean, people standing, tree, sunglasses, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: 3 people, including Sandy Vail Anderson and Hannah Dean, people standing, sky and outdoor

Image may contain: 2 people, including Hannah Dean, night, hat, outdoor and closeup

Image may contain: 2 people, including Hannah Dean, closeup

Getting to go around the happiest place on Earth with Grandpa Dave and Grandma Sandy was so special! We had a great day exploring Animal Kingdom and then ending the day in Magic Kingdom!! 

Although I didn't get any pictures, it was so nice to be able to see Andy, Tracy, Debbie, Dennis, Mayson, and Griffin for an evening on their trip!! 

 Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting and indoor

Image may contain: one or more people, sunglasses, hat and outdoor

Image may contain: 4 people, outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, car and outdoor

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing

Image may contain: bedroom and indoor

Image may contain: Hannah Dean, car and outdoor

It was a lot of fun getting to spend time with Denise and Karen on their girl's trip! I loved getting to stay with them in the new Riviera resort, eating lots of yummy meals, and getting to ride in the Amphicars at Disney Springs!! 

Image may contain: 12 people, text

It was so nice to spend a night in Hollywood Studios with Chris, Brandi, and Audrey one night! I scored a last minute Tower fastpass to ride with them, then we met BB8, ate a tasty dinner at Hollywood Brown Derby, got Ample Hills, and then got to stay at the Polynesian! 

I started this blog while I was still in Florida so it's pretty bittersweet to finish it at home. I'm working on my final few blogs on my program so keep an eye out for those. Thanks for reading! 

Have a Magical Day! 
xoxo, Hannah 

Comments