See You Real Soon!

Here are all my final totals of how many times I did everything! My top 2 in each category is highlighted in pink! :) A lot of these numbers surprised me either being lower/higher than I expected!! 

Magic Kingdom-
  • Total Times Visited- 29 (My Top Park!!)
  • Magic Kingdom Attractions:
    • Astro Orbiter- 2
    • Barnstormer- 2
    • Big Thunder Mountain Railroad- 13
    • Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin- 3
    • Carousel of Progress- 4
    • Country Bear Jamboree- 2
    • Dumbo- 2
    • Enchanted Tiki Room- 2
    • Haunted Mansion- 4
    • It's a Small World- 1 
    • Jungle Cruise- 3 
    • Mad Tea Party- 1
    • Magic Carpets- 2
    • Peoplemover- 4
    • Peter Pan's Flight- 4
    • Pirates of the Caribbean- 8 
    • Prince Charming's Carousel-2
    • Riverboat- 1
    • Seven Dwarf Mine Train- 7
    • Space Mountain- 8
    • Splash Mountain-11 
    • Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse- 1
    • Tomorrowland Speedway- 2
    • Under the Sea- 5
    • Winnie the Pooh- 2
  • MK Shows-
    • Enchanted Tales with Belle- 1
    • Hall of Presidents- 1
    • Philharmagic- 1
    • Monsters Inc.Laugh Floor- 
    • Festival of Fantasy- 8 
    • Electrical Water Pageant- 1
    • Let the Magic Begin -2
    • Main Street Trolley Show- 4
    • Happily Ever After- 14
    • Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire- 4
    • A Kiss Goodnight- 2
    • Move It Shake It- 2
    • Once Upon A Time- 1 
Hollywood Studios-
  • Total Times Visited- 15
  • Hollywood Studios Attractions-
    • Alien Swirling Saucers- 2 
    • Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway- 3
    • Rise of the Resistance- 4
    • Rockin' Roller Coaster- 4
    • Slinky Dog Dash- 3
    • Smugglers Run- 1
    • Star Tours- 3
    • Toy Story Mania- 5
    • Tower of Terror- 14 (my top attraction!!)
  • Hollywood Studios Shows-
    • Beauty and the Beast Live- 1
    • Fantasmic! -1
    • Frozen Sing Along- 4
    • Indiana Jones Extreme Stunt Show- 1
    • Lighting McQueen Racing Academy- 1
    • Muppet Vision 3D- 1
    • Star Wars Galactic Spectacular- 1
    • Voyage of the Little Mermaid- 1

Epcot-
  • Total Times Visited- 12
  • Epcot Attractions- 
    • Frozen Ever After-7
    • Gran Fiesta Tour- 1
    • Journey Into Imagination- 2
    • Living with the Land- 2
    • Mission Space- 1
    • Nemo- 4
    • Soarin'-8 
    • Spaceship Earth- 5
    • Test Track- 2
  • Epcot Shows- 
    • Awesome Planet-1
    • Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along- 1
    • Epcot Experience- 2
    • Epcot Forever- 1 (from the Boardwalk)
    • Voices of Liberty-1 

Animal Kingdom:
  • Total Times Visited- 10
  • Animal Kingdom Attractions- 
    • Expedition Everest- 5
    • Flight of Passage- 5
    • Dinosaur- 2
    • Kilimanjaro Safari-5 
    • Navi River Journey- 2
    • Triceratops Spin- 1
  • Animal Kingdom Shows- 
    • Festival of the Lion King- 1
    • Rivers of Light- never as a guest, 6 times working ROL Show Bar
    • Tough to be a Bug- 2
    • UP! A Great Bird Adventure- 1
Miscellaneous-
  • Total times driving onto property- 81
  • Total of days I worked- 44
  • Met Mickey 5 times 
  • Ate Pecos Bill's the most at 7 times and Cosmic Ray's 5 
  • Rode in a monorail car 43 times and the took the Ferryboat 6
  • Drank 5 Violet Lemonade's during the Flower and Garden Festival
  • Went to Disney Springs 6 times
  • Rode the Skyliner 8 times
  • Stayed in 5 resorts (All Star Movies and Music, Pop Century, Riviera, and the Polynesian)


65 magical days full a countless amount of memories.

There's not much more I can say about my program besides that the 65 days spent at the Happiest Place on Earth were 65 of the best days of my life. 

I was so blessed to have amazing roommates that I made so many memories with by staying up until 2 am talking, singing, or dancing around the kitchen. They all made me laugh so hard and I will forever be thankful for the nights just spent hanging out in the apartment. Anytime I was around Bri I was laughing, from having to go the ER to get a doctors note to her 2.5 brain cells I was always, always laughing! Courtney was such a blessing! I was so thankful for the couple Sundays we were able to go to church and would spend an hour in the car talking after. Ellie was always there to make me smile and laugh. From her singing and dancing to joking with Bri, I couldn't ever be sad when she was around! Obviously rooming with Audrey was the best! We had the bunk beds in our room and it really was like having a sleepover with my best friend every night. Getting to spend two months together at our favorite place was such a dream! 

I met SO many amazing friends. I loved when I would be having a solo day in Magic Kingdom and run into Rebecca there too! We waited SO long to be able to meet each other and I truly believe that made our friendship so strong! I made so many memories with Rebecca from being evacuated from the Electric Umbrella and swooning over Flynn Rider in Festival of Fantasy to spending our last night in the parks sitting up by the castle. I am so thankful for all the time we got to play in the parks! I also loved all the friends I made at work! Even though I loved working, like any other job there are good days and bad days. There were days guests would get mad we were low on Aioli, or that our frozen coke machine was down, or they would even get mad when I would make their ice cream cone "too big" and throw it back at me. I loved making magic, but when times weren't so magical there would always be a friend at work to pick you up and make you smile. Finally meeting Myah was such a blessing! It was so fun to experience my first cast member preview with her, to hang out in MK the last day, and getting to try one of her favorite restaurants, Grand Floridian Cafe, with her! I cannot wait for the next time we get to spend a day together in the parks! 

I am so thankful to have been able to write about all my experiences on this blog and for all the love and support. I am so blessed by so many and I will never be able to say "thank you" enough for that. If you came across my blog because you want to do the program, please feel free to contact me with any questions, I promise it will be the time of your life! 

I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to participate in the Disney College Program. I woke up every single day getting to live out my dream while making other people's dreams come true. I will forever cherish the 65 days I spent as a cast member making magic at the Happiest Place on Earth. Thanks for all the memories and magic, Walt Disney World. I'll see you real soon. 


Have a magical day! 
xoxo, Hannah

Comments